
May’s assignment: Since so many people get married during the month’s of May and June, I have designated May’s theme as “Going To The Chapel”. So get out photos of your wedding, your sibling’s wedding, your best friend’s wedding; heck, you can even post photos of bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons if you’d like (just remember to keep them family friendly).
I finally put the logo on here so you can see the link. :)
So since I have 5 Fridays to Flashback and I'll probably do them all about my wedding since that's more fun, I will just do some of my favorite pictures this week. Some of them are pictures of pictures so they look a little funny but here are my favorites...
I have to include a few of Geoff and I of course:

This is one that was taken while we were greeting people and I love it because I'm cracking up at something and you can see Geoff in the background laughing too:
This is Maegan, the youngest sister who was my adorable little flower girl. I just love this picture!


This one has it's own page in my photo album because it cracks me up. I guess Geoff forgot to bring black socks to wear with his tux and only had white ANKLE socks with him. Instead of telling me so we could run and get him a pair of socks (how hard would that be?) he just wore these and I had no idea until I saw this picture that my brother-in-law took. I was horrified at first that he had worn these but then cracked up because well... that's so Geoff!
This next picture is of Lisa and I dancing to Thriller. I can't remember what made us decide to do it but we spent the few weeks before my wedding learning and practicing the dance from the music video and then did it at the reception. It was so much harder to do in a wedding dress but was so fun! We did it again at her wedding a few months ago.

2 comments:
aw, Christy you look like a princess! And your bouquet, OMG, GINORMOUS! (but beautiful, love all the daisies) I LOVE the picture of Geoffs "socks" too funny!!
I remember this day well! I was their for the sealing and the reception, and I loved the Thriller dance!!
Post a Comment