Last night we went on a triple date with Geoff's brothers and their wives. We went to "Raising Caine's" for dinner and then mini-golfing! I haven't gone miniature golfing in years and this place was pretty cool. It was indoor and was all florescent with black lights and stuff. So, not only was the lighting cool, but it also showed us how much lint we had all over us! I took a bunch of pictures....
I took one picture without the flash just to see how it would turn out with the black lights but since the shutter speed was slow it turned out kinda blurry so the rest of the night I just used the flash. I thought I'd put the non-flash picture on here just so you can see what it looked like for real. This is Nick, Amy & baby Hailey (in the stroller):
Here's Tom & Lyndsey:
I thought this turtle was pretty cute:
Nick & Amy:
I really like this picture of Amy & Hailey:
Geoff & the squid:
Me with the squid:
I took a picture with Mr. King Putt himself:
Geoff thinking he's so cool with his hole in 2:
Geoff and I with the big blue monkey:

1 comments:
Chris and I did this last summer. it was so nice to putt putt inside. glad you had fun
Post a Comment