
May’s assignment: Since so many people get married during the month’s of May and June, I have designated May’s theme as “Going To The Chapel”. So get out photos of your wedding, your sibling’s wedding, your best friend’s wedding; heck, you can even post photos of bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons if you’d like (just remember to keep them family friendly).
So this is a little late because I was out of town Friday and Saturday. I planned to do it on Thursday night but I had a ruptured cyst Wednesday night and was out of commission for a few days and totally forgot. I'm just using pictures taken by my parents this week since it's easier. So, here it is finally:
A few of the wedding "Traditions":
Us coming out of the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Douglas:

The picture of our rings with the bouquet:

Our 1st dance:
Cutting the cake:
The toast:







1 comments:
I've never seen your wedding pics before - very cute!
Post a Comment