Em had her 18 month doctors appointment. She's doing great and is very healthy. They took some blood to check her iron and stuff and I couldn't believe it when they took it out of her arm like they do adults. I hated every second of it and so did she. It was so sad!
We had dinner outside with our friends/neighbors and Em loved the brownies and ice cream...
We all went to get our flu shots so we got some ice cream. As you can see, Em was very excited about hers (must've been in her other hand). She loves all things sweets. ;)
We met some friends at the park and the kids had so much fun! Em is so brave! She climbs right up all the stairs (or anything else climbable) and slides down the slides without a bit of fear. Aedan and Cali were off exploring with all the other kids but I still got a few of them also...
Wind and slide static = crazy hair!
check out the slide static! Haha!
Em loves to help unload the dishwasher...
and sweep the floor...
and dance to the music (I turned the camera on and she got a big kick out of watching herself)...
























1 comments:
that static hair picture...classic! It is so funny now when I see pics of Em I picture how stubborn and determined she is...I think it is post photo shoot memories. I just know that girl is gonna do things HER way! :)
Post a Comment