Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DISNEY PLAY DATE

Em and I met Allie and Riley for some Disney fun. Em and I got there first so we went on a few rides and then met them at the splash pad. It was so HOT and the splash pad was a great place to cool off. The girls had fun running around together. Cali got out of school early so Geoff picked her up for me and brought her to Disneyland so we ended up staying a few more hours. It was pretty fun...

Sitting on the tram...

Heimlich's Chew Chew Train...

She had the splash pad all to herself! 



Francis' Ladybug Boogie...


Some more splash pad...




As you can see, she got pretty soaked...

Time to get serious and put on the swimsuits...

"Hi Riley!"

"Let's go over there and play"






Em snuggling a big Minnie that was in a store...

Cali wanted a picture with this staircase...

In line for Pirates...


Kinda dark but this was on Pirates...

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Who goes to Disney to pretty much go to the splash pad? You guys I guess. Too cool for me! :)