Wednesday, October 2, 2013

IPHONE PICS

Some more iphone pictures...


Em put Aedan's hat on her head....

Em snuggling with Daddy...

We went out to my Grandma's house to clean her windows and the kids had fun while we were there. They played on all of the toys that I played with when I was a kid and some of which my Mom played on. This horse was a big hit...



Em saw her Daddy outside washing the windows and got all excited! She laughed and pointed and waved...




She also loved the trampoline...


Aedan and Cali played this horseshoe game...


On the way home we got some Jamba Juice...


(Geoff in this picture cracks me up)

We love Saturday morning pancakes!



 Em loves to watch my routine I do after my shower (lotion, deodorant, act) and she loves to coy it too. I do not, however, put deodorant on my arms, legs or tummy. Maybe she got it confused with lotion??  Haha...








1 comments:

Michelle said...

The picture with the kids in the car with their Jambas...love it!