I'm finally blogging October pictures!! Woohoo! ;) Here are a few...
We decided to try to pull Aedan's tooth again and he was pretty hesitant but Em walked right up and opened her mouth...
Then it was Aedan's turn. He was so nervous but let Geoff wiggle it and try to pull. We gave him an otter pop to try to numb it a little but it didn't really work. After a few tugs Aedan said no more.
Em put on one of Cali's headbands. She's such a girly girl...
Em and I stopped for lunch on our way to get Aedan & Cali. She loves being a big girl and eating up front with Mommy while we wait...
Cali got herself dressed one morning. I let her wear the top and skirt but made her change the leggings. Haha...
She made an "S" hat...













0 comments:
Post a Comment