Some more pictures...
Another Saturday morning with homemade pancakes. We are huge fans of my pancakes. Em wanted to eat everyone else's pancakes. ;)
She saw that I made some cookies and really wanted one but we said no (they were still hot)...
So she sat there looking at them and babbling on about them...
The kids helped Geoff wash his car...
Cali takes her art very seriously. It's very quiet around here when she's working on something...
Em playing with Aedan's Captain America helmet...
Can you see Em? Cali put her in there and she thought it was so fun...
Aedan was super nervous but he let Geoff take the pliers to his tooth. It wasn't ready...
Em was trying to put on some of her clothes...
The kids get their homework packets on Mondays. Sometimes they don't even wait until they get home to start on it...
Cali has been totally into skirts lately...
Aedan's teacher puts "One Direction" on every day at the end of school. I put a song on for them (I had to buy it real quick) and the second Aedan heard it there was instant air guitar going on...
Em and her buddy were "driving" her pool floatie around. He was helping her hold up the back and it was so cute! (she doesn't like this thing in the water but does outside the water)
We tried to curl Cali's hair with some curlers...
Half of them fell out during the night but it was still curly...
Em fell and scraped her lip. I tried to get a picture of it but it was too hard. It was fun trying though...
Em playing with her doll...







































1 comments:
Em does the absolute funniest stuff! I also really like Cali's hair with a little curl...got idea for the next shoot.
Post a Comment