Monday, June 3, 2013

PHONE PICS

And another post with iphone pictures...

Em fell down a few stairs and bonked her head...


Em thinks it's so fun to drive Aedan's cars. She sees him do it and make the car sounds so she does it too! It's pretty cute!


A video so you can see it...

She also insists on eating with a fork. She picks up the food and then puts it in her mouth....







The Friday before Memorial Day the kids wore their red, white & blue  to school. Cali was SUPER excited about her dress. She LOVES Hello Kitty right now so she hugged the dress with squeals of excitement when I gave it to her. :)


After Cali got out of school she was riding her bike around and Em wanted a ride. She was giggling and squealing so much the whole time! I don't think Cali will ever be able to ride the bike again without Em. :)


Em loves to talk on the phone now! Whether it's her Minnie phone or my phone she sticks it by her ear and talks gibberish. :)

Em thinks it's fun to clean up. She cleaned up all of Aedan's cars the other day... all by herself! Today she helped Cali pick up all of the Little People. She's such a big helper! How long will that last??

Anytime Em sees a pen, crayon or marker she HAS to color. She gets pretty upset if we take it away from her but I'm fine with it as long as she stays on paper! :)

Just a funny picture of Em walking around with the wind blowing her hair. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Man, give that kid a baby fork! I don't like seeing her eat with an adult fork she is still a tiny baby. :)

Oh the tangled Webb we weave said...

I love her in the video! I was laughing with delight. I also love Cali in her dress. Very patriotic