Thursday, June 13, 2013

IPHONE PICS

A few more pictures...

Em loves talking on the phone...




My friend Michelle totally spoils us. Whenever she mails me anything she always includes some sort of treat for the kids. Sometimes she just sends stuff for fun. :) Her most recent package included these and the kids got so excited and them immediately opened and colored them...


On the way home from the Angels game we went to, Aedan said his ear was hurting. By the time we got home he was in the backseat crying. He tried going to bed but couldn't sleep, even after giving him tylenol. He was awake until 2:30 when his ear started draining and the pressure must have lessened. I was so glad when he could finally sleep. It's so hard when there's nothing you can do for them. We took him to the doctor the next day and got some meds for him but his ear drained and hurt for a few more days. It was a pretty bad rupture. Even the doctor was amazed. Poor guy. :(

Em found Geoff's chef hat so I put it on her and she walked around with it on for a few minutes. She thinks things like that are so silly. :)

Now that Em walks that's all she wants to do. Usually she's sleeping while the kids play outside but whenever she's awake she roams. She does stay close by thankfully but I got out our big gate when I was trying to keep her in the garage. It reaches all the way across the garage and keeps her inside. She was waving at the kids as they'd ride by on their bikes or scooters...

I put The Wiggles on for Em and she immediately started dancing around. Looks like we've got another Wiggle lover in our family. :)


At Cali's preschool they grew little plants and Cali's had grown a ton. She was so proud and excited.

Em was trying to type on my computer so I started tickling her. My hand would "walk" across the keyboard towards her and then along her arm up to her chin and then tickle her. She was cracking up and hiding. She'd peek up at me. It was so cute!

I made cookies and we were all snacking on them but I guess Em didn't think she got enough because she came over, stole my bag and took off and I didn't notice until she was across the room. Stinker!

These are obviously NOT iphone pics but I'm still including them...Cali was trying to play a game on my phone and Em wanted to see it, play it, ect. She was practically climbing all over Cali to because she wasn't satisfied with how close she was. It was hilarious. Cali was not a fan of the idea.



She saw me taking the pictures...


0 comments: