Thursday, June 13, 2013

FLOWERS & OTHER THINGS

Em loves all of the hair flowers we have. She's also been very into doing hair lately (so has Cali actually). If I'm doing Cali's hair for school she's right up next to me trying to brush it or put flowers in it. Makes doing hair a little difficult. She loves trying to put them in her own hair too. It's pretty hilarious to watch because she'll put it on top of her head and then look at you like "Look! I did it! Isn't it pretty?" and then the flower falls off her head and she give you the "what the heck?" look. Haha. I tried to put a flower headband in her hair the other day and she pretty much took it out right away...



and then tried to put her own flowers in it...


I've been doing a new exercise program that is hard but fun. I am able to do it while Em is napping usually but there have been a few times it didn't work out that way. One of those times I was on my mat doing push-ups and Em crawled under me and laid there under me smiling...

No matter what I did she would try to be a part of it. It was hilarious watching her do squats with me. Seriously. :) She also came over and gave me a bunch of kisses though and that was super adorable!

On Tuesday we brought cupcakes to Geoff's work for Memorial Day...

Cali likes to "exercize" too...

As mentioned above, Cali has been into doing hair lately. She has been spraying her own as well as Em and Aedan's hair with the water bottle as much as they'll let her. Then she brushes and puts flowers or barrettes in it.




Aedan usually doesn't allow flowers or barrettes but I guess when it's your cute neighbor friend, you make exceptions. :)


Just in case anyone was under the illusion that my kids are super perfect (because blogs tend to portray that), here is a super fun tantrum Cali had the other day. She didn't want to sit on time out and while most kids get mad and want to be as far away from you as possible, she wants you to hold her and snuggle her while she tantrums away. She'll go grab whoever will let her...



and then she'll just lay there and cry for a while...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome glimpse into reality there! :) I love your family! You guys are so adorable. I love reading your updates & seeing all the photos.