Friday, June 21, 2013

IPHONE PICS

Some more pictures... and then I'm all up to date as of today!!! Whew! It's been a while since I've been able to say that (pretty much since having Em). Hello Summer!! :)

Em found a ziplock bag and started putting her phone and sippie in it like it was her purse or something. I just thought it was kinda cute...



The kids were trying on Daddy's glasses (again)...




I went to get Em out of her crib the other morning and Cali was in there with her playing...

Aedan can built a city (or whatever he's playing) of cars out of anything!

The kids friends found a praying mantis and were playing with it. Cali was brave and held it. Aedan took some convincing but he ended up holding it too...


Grandma took the kids to the movies on Tuesday while I stayed home with a sick Em. They loved it!

Em wanted my attention (haha)...

Since the kids were at the movie with Grandma, Geoff met Em and I at Panera Bread for lunch. Yum!

When Geoff went inside to put the trays away Em got a little upset...

Then off we went to the Dr for Em's apt. She had a fever and congestion all morning and since her breathing sounded congested we wanted to take her. It was a good thing too because she had an ear infection :( so we got her some meds and headed home.

She saw the camera so she started waving to herself. haha...

I gave Cali an outfit to put on for the movies and then when she got home I realized that they weren't as baggy as usual so I looked at the size and they were Em's shorts! I gave her size 12-18 month and they fit her! That is crazy to me. Haha

The kids' friends who live next to us got a water play thing so they all played together for a bit. They had fun...



Then they started walking through the muddy water they created. Yuck! They were all wet when they finally went inside...

Just for fun Geoff put Cali's night gown on Em. She thought it was so fun to wear!

The kids wanted to watch a movie so they set up "movie theatre seating" with their bean bags while they waited for their popcorn...

Geoff got a wagon at Costco and the kids are so excited to use it! I let them walk each other around this morning for a little bit...


1 comments:

Michelle said...

I freaking love that shirt Em is wearing at Panera. I am going to Pancake House in retaliation for you going to Panera.