What did we do for Memorial Day? We spent it at Disneyland!! When I said that's what I wanted to do Geoff said it would be crazy busy but if that's what I wanted, sure. I asked around for peoples opinions "Do you think it'll be busy?" and I kept an eye on the wait times all weekend with my nifty app on my phone. I decided that we'd give it a shot and if it was too busy we'd just go home. Well... I'm so glad we went! It wasn't busy at all and then as the day went on it got as busy as a normal day at Disneyland. Geoff was so glad I wanted to do it too. I texted our friends Shaun & Allie telling them to bring Riley and come join us so they did. It was such a fun day!
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
MEMORIAL DAY!
Cali & Em wore their cute dresses...
The kids thought this was pretty cool...
In DCA the kids joined a show and danced around with the singer lady...
Cali was totally into the map...
We saw some ADORABLE baby ducks!!
Pirates of the Caribbean...
We saw that the Mark Twain was boarding so we hopped on...
While Aedan, Em & I waited for the Tangled show, Geoff & Cali went on the carousel...
Em fell asleep mid licorice...
We had some yummy lunch at Flo's Cafe...
Aedan & Cali wanted a picture outside Flo's Cafe...
Aedan saw this hat from across the "street" and had to come check them out...
(so we tried a few other hats on too)
Cali was totally giggling because the hat was so big...
The kids took a picture with a little tractor...
Little Riley got there so we went on the Ferris Wheel...
Cali's reaction before we got going...
but she ended up liking it...
The kids rode "Jumpin Jellyfish"
We headed to the challenge trail for a bit...
We went on Small World...
During this ride I noticed Aedan had an extra tooth in his mouth!
(His adult one already grew in! How did I miss that?!?)
We let Em and Riley explore Toon Town for a bit...
(Aedan and Cali too of course)
They had the jail all to themselves!!
(for a few seconds anyway)
Em hit the gym to pump some iron. Haha
We had dinner at the Plaza Inn and while we were eating the parade went by!
Innoventions has an exhibit with some Iron Man suits...
(these were actually in the movie so it was kinda cool)
The kids played a car game...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










































































1 comments:
"Before you knew it"? Are you kidding me? I am always amazed how you manage to find new things to do at Disneyland. Even spot baby ducks...
Post a Comment