The rest of our trip was so fun! Michelle and I had a legendary girls weekend. We shopped in Portland where Michelle took lots of pictures. After that we got some food and frozen yogurt to go so we could relax in Michelle's room (we had connected rooms which was awesome because Em slept while we relaxed). We went to the pool for a swim and then we had a crazy night with some crazy hotel guests across the hall. Seriously this place was too nice for people like that... long story.
Out shopping...
Having some lunch...
Enjoying the sites...
Ready for a swim...
On Sunday we headed to the airport. We hopped on our plane and Em was so sleepy she was a little cranky but fell asleep and took a nap while we flew. She woke up while we were still in the air and was good the rest of the time.
When we got home there was a sign up that the kids had made for Em and I. I guess they missed us. :) I love these kids!
Breaking it down for ya...
While we were gone, Aedan and Cali were so excited to go to the park with their friend Sydney. These three and Sydney's brother are such buddies! They all play together and have so much fun!























1 comments:
Wish I had known you guys were coming up to Portland, I would've loved to see your family. The pics of Kevin's wedding are beautiful. They really did pick a perfect time to get married here.
Post a Comment