Cali's preschool had a math activity that parents needed to go to so Em and I went. They fished for numbers, estimated with rice, put some nuts and bolts together (still not sure how that was math related), traced our hands and cut out mittens and then connected them with a string to use for measuring and stuff like that. Cali loves when we come to her school so she was excited to do all the activities with us.
Em wanted to be involved too. :)
The girls matched so I took some pictures really quick...
I happened to wear my grey and white striped shirt also and realized it as I walked out the door. So people kept saying "Oh, you all match!" and I would say that theirs was on purpose, mine was unintentional. I did try to get a picture though. It's blurry but I still love it...










0 comments:
Post a Comment