Wednesday, May 1, 2013

IPHONE PHOTOS

These ones are from the middle of April...

Cali accidentally stabbed me in the knee with a super sharp pencil. It hurt really bad but she felt pretty bad about it... especially when she saw the blood. It's healed now and I have a silver dot on my knee that I call my "Cali tattoo". :)


She didn't know she had a sticker on her nose. Haha

I went to Time Out For Women with some friends and it was pretty cool. The speakers were great and the music was pretty awesome. It was a 2 day thing in Pasadena.

 I took a picture with "Mercy River" (singing group). They were awesome!

Whenever Cali falls asleep in the car her head usually falls forward and then Em sits and plays with her hair. By the time she wakes up it's a big tangled mess. Em loves it though! :)

Em has decided that she loves to color. She sees Aedan and Cali do it all the time so she does it too. It's just scribbles but it's pretty cute. It totally entertained her in church. She'd just move around and color...








She even colored on the ipad for a minute...

She got a little antsy towards the end of church so I took her outside to walk around...

new fav pic of Em and I...

We had dinner at Grandma's house and she made Jell-O to go with it. Em loved it! It was all over her by the time she was done...


Cali was playing school with Daddy. It was story time...

Another cold morning...

Em's 1 year apt she played with the toys...

and thought the baby in the mirror was super cute! 6 shots later she was not such a happy girl though. :(

She was being all cute and smiley and had no idea there was a cheerio on her forehead. Haha

1 comments:

Oh the tangled Webb we weave said...

I can never get enough of cute little EM!