Some more iphone pictures...
Another picture of Em enjoying the outdoors. She giggles and smiles and dances to the music of her car...
All the boys went to a Father/Son campout so we decided to have a girls night with a bunch of friends and our daughters. We went to PIEOLOGY for dinner which was delicious and the rest went to a movie but Em is too little so Cali and I went to get some frozen yogurt instead and then went home to watch a movie together while Em slept. It was a fun night. Our neighbors are our friends and their daughter had 2 of the same skirts so she gave one to Cali and they both wore white shirts, white sandals and green flowers in their hair. They looked so cute! Cali was so excited to match because she just loves her friend!
Cali has been into sweeping lately. I'm not sure where it came from but she wants to sweep all the time...
Maybe she got it from Snow White? She put on her Snow White dress and started sweeping and then wanted to watch the movie in spanish. So because it was in spanish she thought she had to tell me what they were saying while acting it all out for me. It was pretty fun to watch. I took some pictures that are kind of blurry because she's moving but you get the idea...
Em LOVES to color! She sees crayons or markers and starts scribbling away. She gets super giddy about it too. We went to Islands for dinner and she got her very own kids menu with crayons for the first time. She was so excited! She would color and try to eat the crayons but when I'd tell her no or take them out of her mouth she'd be so sad! She also loved having her own kids cup with a straw...
So sad!
The kids put a tutu on her...
I checked on Em and she had fallen asleep like this. I just thought it was funny...
For Mother's Day we went to Grandee's house to spend it with her. Geoff and Bill made a delicious turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy and the works. Yum! I made a yummy dessert to go with it and then the men cleaned everything up which meant doing the dishes without a dishwasher! Curt came to spend the day with us and Em let him give her a kiss....
Em loves to put on my glasses...
Em coloring with markers (and trying to eat them)...
Em was so sad when I wouldn't let her eat them...
I splurged (the whole dollar something) and got the kids popcorn at Target. They were so excited!
They snuck it to Em (or more likely she stole it) in the car...

































0 comments:
Post a Comment