Wednesday, May 1, 2013

IPHONE PICS

These are from the beginning of April. I'm so behind still! Just when I think I've gotten caught up a ton of stuff happens. :) April was a crazy busy month for us so there's lots to blog about. This is the first week or two...

Em playing with her baby she got from Grandee for her birthday (she's not quite sure what to do with her yet but she likes to play with her and carry her)...




We went out for some exercise one chilly morning and she looked pretty cute all warm and cozy...

 I put her hair in a little pony tail for the first time...

She couldn't decide which Minnie... she wants them all!! :)

There was a windy day so the kids were talking about flying kites and I figured there'd be some inexpensive kites at Target so we stopped on the way home and got some...



Cali wanted a picture in her Hello Kitty shirt...

Em may be a Mommy's girl but she sure loves her Daddy! She loves when he holds her and plays with her...




We finally went and got Em a new carseat so she could face forward. She was a big fan of that!



I snuck a pic while driving and she was still happy and excited...

 She can set a book on her lap now!



Cali talking on Em's Minnie phone...

Aunt Maegan came to hang out with us one evening. Her and Em had a great time! She put some glasses on her...


 and played dress up with her...

Em was being quiet one day and I found her eating some peeps. She'd snuck into the cupboard and gotten them out. Stinker! :)

 and then later that day I found her in the bathroom making this mess...

1 comments:

Oh the tangled Webb we weave said...

Oh my goodness, these are cute!