Friday, July 23, 2010

Thrifty's Ice Cream

Today my Mom and I took the kids to Rite Aid for Thrifty's ice cream. I LOVE this place because we went there so much when I was a kid and it has YUMMY ice cream!! This was the first time we've taken the kids to Thrifty's and I totally forgot my camera!! So, these were all taken with my iphone. We went to the grocery store first where the kids got to "drive" the race car cart which they thought was really cool. Then we went to get the ice cream. It was fantastic as usual! :)




There ice cream dripped all over the whole way home. Cali ate her whole scoop but I helped Aedan a little. He tried to start eating it from the bottom so I had to eat a bunch so it didn't fall off. :)







2 comments:

Aston said...

I love Thrifty's ice cream. They have two here in Havasu! Chocolate Malted Crunch ... ohh ya!

Liesl said...

Oh wow, I remember going here also when I was a kid!!! What a great treat for your adorable kids.