Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July spirit

Happy 4th of July!!!

Today I had us ALL wear red, white & blue for our Independence Day. I even told Geoff to wear blue pants and a blue or red tie for church and he picked one out that was both. Geoff was the main photographer of the day.
He took a ton of picture of Cali and I and I love all her little smiles so I couldn't resist putting more on here than necessary (what's new right?).







Aedan looked so cute so he took some of him. The one of him and I is a little blurry but I think it's cute. Then I took some of him and Aedan together.




Maegan looked cute in her red, white and blue too so she hopped in for some pictures.



Then I asked my Mom to come in and take a few of the family. Aedan wouldn't sit still but at least he was smiling right?



2 comments:

Heidi said...

Christy you do such a good job keeping up your blog! I love reading about all your family outings and seeing what the kids wore to church each Sunday! You are so cute! hugs friend!

Liesl said...

Haha, I come up as Springville, Utah right now! I LOVE the pictures you post. I know I say it all of the time, but they are so wonderful to look at. You have such a cute family. What fun pictures, with all of you patriotic. :)