Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Next American Idol

Cali LOVES to sing! She sings no matter where she is or what she's doing. She is great entertainment while I'm driving in the car. :) So, the other day she was singing with one of Maegan's microphones and I had to grab my camera and video camera. She was singing "Old McDonald" which is so cute! She was singing the whole thing but then when she saw the video camera she wanted to come over and be behind it. I had to hold the camera out and get her to forget it was there. So, part of the video she's off to the side a little. :)
Here are pictures AND a video of our little superstar! You'll probably want to stop the music on my blog before you watch it.






1 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

The video was super cute!!