Friday, May 28, 2010

Wetlands Park

I was so bummed for a while that I couldn't get up to Utah to have my very favorite photographer do Aedan's 3 year pictures (with Geoff loosing his job we just can't afford it)! He turned 3 March 27th so I decided the other day I needed to just take some since time is passing super fast and before I know it he'll be 4.
So, I got this location from a friend who had her pictures taken and we went there. I didn't find any of the spots from her photos but this place was packed with great spots so I found my own. I'm far from a professional photographer so these aren't fantastic but with an amazing background and a totally cute kid, how could they not turn out good right? :)
Oh... and yes Aedan needs a haircut but I am kind of in love with his hair curling around his ears so I haven't done it yet.














Since we were there and all... I took a few of Cali too.





3 comments:

Christy said...

I love his hair...so cute!

Michelle said...

You did a pretty good job. I can't believe how old Aedan looks all of the sudden!

Here is my photo tip for you. When you have the kids sit in a spot make sure that there are not sun spots making shadows on their faces. You want the light to be even. Hope that helps you since you couldn't come to Utah. ;(

Unknown said...

Your kids are too cute. I really love, love, love the one of them on the dock. :)