So, most of you know that Geoff lost his job a week ago. I told Geoff that we didn't have to do anything crazy for Mother's Day because it would just cost $$ we shouldn't be spending. Well... he ended up doing a lot more than I thought. On Saturday night he went and got Red Robin to go for dinner, yesterday morning he made breakfast and then we went to church where they gave balloons and goodies to all the Mom's. After church Geoff had the kids each give me a single rose and he had flowers for me. He got me the movie "Leap Year" that I wanted (cute movie!) and made me dinner. It was so sweet and typical of Geoff to go above and beyond when we totally can't afford it just to make sure I have a fabulous Mother's Day. :)
The kids looked so cute for church...




until Aedan got into my nail polish...
It totally ruined his clothes! Luckily he only got the tiniest bit on Cali's dress that I was able to get off with nail polish remover.

These are totally blurry but this is the kids bringing in the roses:



My flowers from Geoff:

at church the kids made these totally cute handprint pages:

I am one happy Mom!!!

2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great day. You look beautiful!
What a perfect day! Annnnddd...you look amazing! Totally reminds me of high school... gorgeous & ALWAYS smiling. I love it!
Post a Comment