We drove to CA Saturday afternoon for a few things but mostly to spend some extra time with Kevin. :) Yesterday was a really busy day! We went to church with my parents where Kevin spoke about his mission. My sister decided to have her daughter Lily blessed on the same day since everyone was already there so after church she was blessed. My Mom made her dress out of my Grandma's wedding dress. We all went back to the house for a yummy bbq and then back to the church for Maegan's baptism. It was a special day.
The kids had already had breakfast when Kevin woke up but when he got his bowl of cereal Aedan wanted another bowl so he could sit next to Uncle Kevin. It was so cute! He loves his Kevin!! :)
I didn't have time to take any pictures of Cali in her absolutely adorable dress so I snapped a few really quick ones in the parking lot of her running around with Aedan.



Here is my super cute niece Lily in her blessing dress:




My Grandma holding Lily:
My Mom wanted pictures of all the Grandkids while we were all here. That of course seems to be impossible when there are so many little ones involved. None of them wanted to stand still long enough. Brended (the oldest one) held Lily and was so patient with all of them. I snapped this 1st one and then realized Alexis wasn't in it. Oops!
Here are all of them including my Dad's (step-dad) step-daughter's little girl (I know... confusing). As you can see....there aren't any where they are all looking but I kinda think it's cute.

These three kiddos were all born exactly 3 month apart (Aedan- March 27, Alexis- June 27, Addison- Sept 27) and all of their names start with A's so we took some of just them. They were being silly and kept running around so this is the best one I got.



These three kiddos were all born exactly 3 month apart (Aedan- March 27, Alexis- June 27, Addison- Sept 27) and all of their names start with A's so we took some of just them. They were being silly and kept running around so this is the best one I got.
Cali trying to climb a tree:

Cali's big smile with her eyes closed:
Maegan picked out the dress that she wanted my Mom to make and it was a renaissance style one. It turned out so cute! I took her outside to take pictures in her dress before the baptism and she is such a poser!! Maybe that's where Aedan gets it from. :) She did all kinds of poses and was so cute. These are my favorite ones:





1 comments:
Well those are all very cute pictures. I especially love all of the pics of Maegan.
This might be my favorite Cali dress so far!
Post a Comment