Monday, May 17, 2010

Father/Son Camp Out

This post is totally out of order. Friday night was our church's Father/Son camp out. Geoff had never gone before and this year he really wanted to go so we decided to wait to go to CA until after the campout. I made Geoff take our little camera and told him he had to take pictures. I was actually surprised when he came home and he had quite a few pictures for me. Geoff said that Aedan slept great even though it was cold. In the morning they had a yummy breakfast and Aedan ran around with some other kids and then they came home. They carpooled with my friend Jana's hubby and their son Gideon so that was cool. Geoff said that the boys were hilarious on the way home. I'm so glad they had a great time!








Aedan took this picture of his friend Gideon:

Geoff said that whenever he took a picture of Aedan he'd pose:

0 comments: