The kids and I left yesterday for Utah to spend the week with my family. This year we're doing Christmas in Utah since my sister just had her baby. I wasn't sure how the drive up to Utah would go since we left Geoff at home (he is driving up with my step-Dad Christmas Eve) and it's a long drive but the kids did great! They slept 1/2 the time and watched their dvds the other 1/2. Yeah!!
Today we went to see Santa with my Mom, sister Tammy and all the kids and then went to the play area in the mall for a while so the kids could play. They had a great time and are now fast asleep taking their naps. I am so blessed to have such great kids!!
So, last night I got to meet my new niece Lily finally! I've only taken a few pictures so far so here are 2 of them...
Meet Lily:


Santa!!
Aedan was so excited to meet Santa! Cali on the other hand didn't care who Santa was... all she knew was that it was past her nap time and she was TIRED!! So, at first Cali cried but after a minute she just seemed ready to be done with this Santa stuff and go home. Aedan was all smiles! Here is our Santa picture this year:

It had a big red bag where all the kids could put their letters to Santa and it was so cute we took pictures in front of it.










0 comments:
Post a Comment