Monday, December 28, 2009

Impromptu photo shoot

We went to see one of my favorite people while we were in Utah! We spent most of the day with Michelle and she offered to take some pictures of the kids in their cute matching sweaters, gloves & hats that my Mom had gotten them. Aedan was all smiles and excitement but was eating chicken nuggets that he didn't want to let go of. He was jumping around so much that I'm not sure how she got such great pictures. :) Cali fell in the snow once and was done. Luckily Michelle got a few before that happened and she also got a few after that I also love. I posted a million pictures because I can never decide which I like most when she takes pictures! She also took a few of them and made them look old fashioned which I think looks so cool!
While she had her camera out she took a few of Geoff and I since we forgot to do that while we were there in October taking family pictures. I forgot to even ask her! So, I put a bunch of those on here too.
Thanks Michelle! We sure love seeing you and your family and always love your pictures!! :)

Aedan & Cali






















Geoff & Christy










4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your welcome, your welcome, your welcome.

Michelle said...

BTW, those turned out pretty good for 10 minutes of shooting if I do say so myself.

Christy said...

Super cute as always!! If your pal Michelle ever wants to visit Huntington Beach let me know! ; ) Ha ha!! Do you know what she uses for photo editing?

Liesl said...

I love these pictures of your family! You have such an adorable family! We miss you guys!!