Thursday, December 10, 2009

bumps & bruises

The last few days Cali has been bonking her head at least 2 or 3 times a day! I am not sure how she manages to fall so many times. She seems to have a permanent bump on her head because she bonks it again before the previous bump can go away. Poor girl! I took pictures of some of her ouchies from yesterday. Is that weird?

She fell into the metal frame of our futon in her room and bruised her ear and her head behind her ear. Her ear was swollen which I've never seen before...



She fell forward and smacked her head on the tile last night and got a huge bump on her head. I even took a side picture of this so you could see the bump...



2 comments:

Tom and Lou said...

oh my goodness, poor little cali, looks like she has been around denny...LOL

Carrie Allen said...

OUCHIE!!