Did you know that steam is 215 degrees? Well, I had no idea until I lifted the lid off my pot of vegetable beef soup Tuesday night and the steam hit my arm. I could not believe how much it hurt! I had to keep it cold for any relief until Geoff reminded me that we have some Aloe gel I could put on it. That was the most wonderful thing in the world at that moment! I had to keep putting it on since it doesn't last super long but it was fantastic! I took these last night just so I could remember it... maybe it'll teach me to be more careful. :)
I had to take the flash off and they aren't very good pictures but here is my burn. The top is a straight line because I had my watch on and it's shiny because I had just put Aloe Vera gel on it.

1 comments:
YIKES!!!!! OUCH!!!!
Post a Comment