Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Sunday

So today was the day the kids wore their Christmas church outfits. Aedan just wore a red sweater and Cali wore an outfit I found and loved. It isn't really Christmasy but I think it works. They both looked so cute (at least I think so). :)
Aedan has been so excited to see his Aunt Maegan for Christmas so when I wanted to take pictures of him I asked him if he wanted to take pictures to show Maegan his red sweater. It worked like a charm! He smiled and said cheese a whole bunch!



I woke Cali up early from her nap to get her ready so it took her a few minutes to even smile. She still had red marks on her forehead from sleeping (it's hard to tell in the pictures) but she still looked cute! I didn't really get a good one of her whole self because she was squirmy but you get the idea. :)



We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Both kids look adorable and ready for Christmas cheer.