Thursday, April 2, 2009

My little Einstein...

So, Aedan officially knows his whole alphabet! He also knows where they all go on this puzzle and puts them into their little slots. If he has it upside down he says "turn, turn, turn" until it's the right way and then slides it into place. It's so cute! He also knows his shapes now (circle, oval, square, rectangle, triangle, star) and some colors (blue, green, orange, red, yellow, pink, white). Last night we were counting and this is how he counts: He knows 1, 2, 3 and then I helped him with 4 and 5. Then he just jumped to 9, 10, 11, 12 and stopped. I'm not sure where he got that from but it was funny.
So I think I have a smarty pants on my hands. He must take after his daddy because there's no way he got it from me! :) 

0 comments: