20 years ago tomorrow my baby brother was born! I'm so grateful for him and his wonderful example he is to me and to my kids. I love you Kevin!!
The kids wanted to say Happy Birthday also...
Happy Birthday Kevin! We love you!!
Cali kept grabbing the sign and trying to play with it which Aedan thought was funny. The last one is my new favorite picture of them! :) Just a side note: those overalls she's wearing are the very first thing I bought for her. I fell in love with them before I knew she was a girl but was good and decided to wait to buy them. Once I knew I ran and got them.

3 comments:
You & Kev have been so close FOREVER. I remember him being so tiny when we first became friends. Happy Birthday Kevin!!!
and can't believe your baby brother is 20!!! aaaah, we are sooo old now..LOL
Oh my gosh Christy, I haven't been on your blog for awhile and I can't believe how big Cali is!!! Why do they have to grow up so fast??? She is adorable and starting to look like her big brother.
My mom said she saw you on Easter while you were out visiting. Too bad we can't ever be out there at the same time.
Happy Birthday to Kevin! I'm proud of him.
Post a Comment