My mom offered to watch all the kids so we could go have a date night. There weren't any movies out that we wanted to see and we had a hard time coming up with something to do. My sister and I thought it would be cool to just walk around Downtown Disney so we put the kids to bed and off we went! We took a few random pictures while we were there. We had a good time.
There were some statues outside so I took some silly pictures with them:
We took some pictures by a little pond that you can't see:
Geoff and I got some cartoons drawn of us:

2 comments:
how fun, your hair is so cute straight like that. It is getting so long. I am so jealous. I want my hair to be long. Looks like you guys had alot of fun for easter and just a weekend getaway.
Hehe, you were in California when I was in Utah. I missed you, bummer!!
Post a Comment