Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Ok, so my friend Heidi does this Flashback Friday thing and it is fun to see her old pictures and made me want to do it. So, we'll see how this goes but I'm going to try to do it. :) I took pictures of pictures so it looks a little funny.
I don't know where she gets the rule for the month but I copied it from her blog:
The Rules: April’s assignment: Because April is when a lot of high schools hold their proms, I have dubbed April’s theme as “Black Tie Affair”. I would love to see photos of you and/or your family dressed up. It doesn’t necessarily have to be “Black Tie,” but rather it can be any occasion that calls for you to be dressed up a little more than usual: prom, formals, theater shows, balls, parties…you get the general idea.

This is a Winter Formal I went to with my boyfriend at the time, Dennis:

Us with my friend Christy and her date:

My Prom that I went to with my boyfriend at that time Stephen:

My friend Jaime and I at the Prom:


9 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my gosh! those are great! I was too lazy to pull out my photo albums, so my choices were slim. to get the orginal link go here http://thebrookshirefam.blogspot.com/search/label/Flashback%20Friday

and at the bottom enter your name and your blog address and others will come and visit, and you can see the others who have posted too, it's so fun, next month is weddings! yay!

Melinda said...

I have to say that you girls are so brave posting pictures of old boyfriends...I'm not even real sure if my hubby knows I still have mine (the photos that is, not the boyfriends) in a box somewhere : )

So glad you joined in this week. Your photos are adorable!!

Michelle said...

HOT STUFF!

Carrie Allen said...

I remember these pictures. :)

Kristin said...

I think the last one is my favorite- and I have to agree with Melinda- y'll very brave!

Stacey Cannon said...

I'm visiting from Melinda's Blog... I'm glad you posted pics with old bf's... :) I did it too! :) Your pictures are great!

Christy said...

I would chop off a pinky toe to have my silver sequin dress still. (Ok... maybe chop off my toe if the dress still fit!) Ha! That was my absolute FAV!!! I love the old pics you girls keep posting. I need to find mine & join the fun!!!

Liesl said...

What a great idea, flashback Friday!! I gotta try this one out! (And this is the Christy I knew well growing up!! Hehe!!)

Aston said...

great idea!