Happy Birthday to my best friend and the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for! I'm so grateful for all you do for the kids and I. You are the most amazing father and husband and I thank my lucky stars every day that we found each other and that I married you. I love you!!!
(These were taken the weekend of our 1st date)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope someday soon we all get to meet. You have to pretty darn amazing to snag a girl like Christy.
love the pictures, you too already looked so in love, on your first date!
So cute!!! Happy Birthday Geoff!!
He looks like Jeremy McRoberts in these pictures! I'm glad you are so happy Christy. Tell Geoff Happy Birthday.cryopp
Happy Birthday to a geek almost as cool as my own!! :) We have great taste in men, huh Christy?
Post a Comment