Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eggs!

We dyed eggs this year! Aedan had a good time with his egg and I took a million pictures. These are some of my favorites. 






He kept dipping the egg and then putting it in his mouth! So nasty!


Aedan and I with our eggs:



Geoff and Cali with their eggs:


All of us with our eggs:



3 comments:

Michelle said...

It probably is pretty awesome to put a white egg in and get a colored one out...and why WOULDN'T it taste good? What candy colored things don't?

Anyway, I love coloring eggs, they are some of my favorite Easter memories. That is one of the few reasons I wouldn't mind Stella being older...someday.

Liesl said...

Aedan looks like he is turning into a smurf with his blue hands!! What great fun coloring eggs with the kids!

Heidi said...

i laughed out loud at Aedan putting the egg in his mouth. He must like the taste of vinegar, and he is adorable with blue hands and mouth..hehehe