Saturday, April 5, 2014

VALENTINE'S DAY

For Valentine's Day we made cookies for the kids teachers. They LOVE to help so they decorated some of the cookies...


They wore their Valentine outfits which Cali was super excited about. Aedan's shirt says "Dr Love" but I don't think he got the humor of it. ;)

Em got dressed later but I got one of her too...
"cheeeeese!"

While the kids were at school I made cupcakes and more cookies for Geoff's work so we could bring them after they got out...

Cali made a Valentine holder...

Delivering the cupcakes & cookies...

Half way through, the kids wanted to hold the goodies...

I got some pictures of the 3 of them together...


Our friends went to see The Lego Movie for Valentine's and we went with them. I stayed home with Em but Geoff and the kids went (I figured he'd want to see it more than me) and they had a blast! They all loved the movie and came home singing "Everything is awesome!" We love these guys!


0 comments: