Saturday, April 5, 2014

TAMMY'S WEDDING

The wedding ceremony was at the temple in Manti, Ut and it was COLD and WINDY!! It's such a beautiful place though and such a special day that it ended up being great and the weather didn't even faze Tammy and she was in short sleeves. She was in the happy place where nothing else matters. ;)
Michelle was the photographer so she drove out with us and we had her bring Stella so the kids wouldn't miss a day of playing. I didn't take very many pictures at the temple unfortunately but I did get some here and there of the whole day...





This was quite a hill that they climbed up...












Luckily I am friends with the photographer and she is awesome so she sent me some (ok a lot) of pictures. They are amazing and here are some of my favs...




























1 comments:

Michelle said...

I actually sent you ALL of the pictures, because well, i know you like em!