Am I really this far behind? Yes... I am! We've had a lot going on and finding the time to blog has been hard. Now that it's spring break and I've got 2 sick kids, I was able to clean the house really good AND still find some time to blog. Amazing! ;)
So here is the rest of January...
Geoff was working on the car and Em stopped playing in her Merida princess dress to go help. She is a girly girl who doesn't mind getting a little dirty... that's for sure. She and that dress got FILTHY but she loved helping Daddy.
If you grew up in my family, you'd learn that the only real way to eat an olive is on your fingers. My kids are learning that too. Em especially insists on sticking the olive on her finger before she eats it.
Cali's pj pick for the night...
Cali likes to be independent and pick out her own outfits for school. I'm trying to let her but some days are harder than others. Even when I tell her something doesn't go together she still insists she wants to wear it.
A crazy pick...
A cute one...
I tried to take a few pictures with Em one morning....
On the way to school every morning the kids pass by the freeway entrance/exits and see homeless people. We've talked about why they are there and stuff. One day he decided to make a sign like a homeless person and hold it. I think he nailed the sad homeless face. Haha


















1 comments:
I've missed your family! That sign picture is HILARIOUS to me! :)
Post a Comment