Some more March...
Em and I got some chik-fil-a for lunch before picking up the kids from school on a half day. We got some ice cream since it was a warm day and Em was so excited!!
The kid were playing outside and all the girls captured Aedan. He screamed for help and I just took pictures. Haha. Then they carried him off...
When we got the moving truck for our move into the house, the kids wanted to run around in it. Em and Cali wanted pictures of them inside.
We went to grab a few things at the store and Cali saw these cheetos and said "Can I have this? It's free!!" I guess she just read the "FREE" part and not what is free. Sneaky cheetos people! I bet that was their plan all along. Get the kids to beg for the "free" chips! Haha. At least we know she can read! :)
Aedan had a crazy fever and stomach pains. I was worried about the possibility of appendicitis so I took him to the dr. He was so weak and felt so terrible that I had to carry him half the time (good thing he doesn't weigh much!). The blood test results came back normal and the fever and pains went away the next day after some throwing up so we figured it was just a virus (until he had it again for a whole week this last week during spring break! WTH??).
At the dr the next day we had Em and she kept us pretty entertained...
These are kinda blurry so it's hard to tell but Em put Cali's undies on. She pulled them up to her waist so it's more like a belt than undies...
Em was in her room crying so I went to check on her and she was lying in bed trying to put Cali's pants on. She had put both legs into one of the pant legs and was stuck. Haha
I didn't take this until after St. Patricks day but this is the clover Cali made. She looked so cute on the actual day but didn't want me to take a picture. Plus Aedan was sick that day and I was a little preoccupied.
We went to our new ward on Sunday and Em was the only Nursery age kid (18months-3) so she had the whole room and all the toys to herself. She thought it was super fun but I'm sure she missed her friends.
Making silly faces together...
(the camera was flipped so we could see ourselves)
Em sprayed her hair with the water spray bottle. She was soaked!
Em had a few days where she wasn't feeling good. She just laid around not doing much but there were a few times I got some smiles out of her...
The Mother/Son night this year was a movie night. We brought dinner and they played Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the older one). They had all kinds of candy and the place was decorated with candy, golden eggs and lots of Willy Wonka stuff. It was cool and we had a fun time. Aedan loved it!
The official photo of the night...
(it's a picture of the picture)
Cali spent an afternoon making "tape bows" out of tape. She made a bow tie for Geoff and hair bows for all of the girls. She walked around the house trying to sell her bows to us...


































0 comments:
Post a Comment