Some pictures from February...
The fishes are having a conversation in spanish...
(it's so cool to listen to them speak spanish!!)
I think Em uses my iPhone more than I do...
Geoff playing My Little Pony with Em...
The school's Daddy/Daughter night was a sock hop this year. Geoff already had his sweater from Halloween so I made Cali a poodle skirt and got her some socks and white shoes. They looked so cute! Cali wasn't very excited about the poodle skirt until she figured out that it's fun to twirl in. Haha Em wanted to be in the pictures so she snuck in for a few....
She had a blast dancing with her friends!
Cali twirling...
Their picture from the dance...
We got Em her own big girl bed!! She was so excited!!
Em got excited about all the winter clothes being packed for our UT trip!























0 comments:
Post a Comment