Are you ready for a super duper ridiculously LONG post?? We stayed for a week this time. We had such an awesome time in Utah and I took so many pictures!!!
We stopped at my FAV spaghetti place on our way out of the OC and man... it was GOOD!! Em was taking bites bigger than her mouth and loving it! I made sure to get pictures of all of us while we were there. I even took one of Geoff and I!
Aedan's adorable spaghetti face...
We stopped to spend a night with Lisa & Wade and their cat Dale kept trying to snuggle Geoff while he was sleeping. It was hilarious. I had to take a picture. :)
Em was trying to become friends with Lisa's cats and dog. I think Dale was her fav...
We stopped at a McDonalds on our way up to Utah to let the kids get out some of their energy and play a little. They had fun playing in the play area. It was freakin hot outside so we got some ice cream to go.
That's Cali and Aedan up there...
We got annual passes for the Seven Peaks water park. It was a steal of a deal and totally worth it. Michelle and Stella as well as Tammy and her girls so we figured we could have a ton of water fun while we were there. So... our first trip was pretty fun. Em was in heaven at the wave pool. It was like a big huge bath that she could splash around in. She loved it! Aedan and Cali swam around with Stella and had a blast! Here are some pictures from our first day at the park...
We got life jackets for the kids and after we put Em's on she tried to bend over and she fell over (too top heavy. haha)...
Cali & Stella took some pictures together before we left...
So... while we were there Michelle and I went on a water slide. It was a pretty mild one. We didn't have a tube but there were tubes laying all over the place so Michelle grabbed a double one and we went down the slide. On our way down our tube flipped over. It was a little horrible. I smacked my head pretty hard against the slide (Michelle did too) and banged up my elbow and shoulder. I slide down the rest of the way feet first and face down so it was a little crazy not knowing how much longer the slide was or where we were going (tubeless!!). It ended up being fine and after a few bumpy parts we landed in the water. I took a picture of my cut up elbow...
Michelle and Stella have a "Lego Friends" city going on at their house and the kids had fun playing with it. At one point Aedan and Cali took the city apart (aaah!) and we had to put it all back together. Luckily no pieces were lost. I guess Aedan is used to taking hi legos apart but he figured out pretty quick that these are meant to stay together. ;)
We met Tammy down at the Provo water park for a bit...
Em liked playing in this tube...
Em totally jumps in now and loves it!
Aedan, Lexi and Cali...
Kevin and Kristal met us over at Tammy's to hang out for a bit. Kev played with the kids and they loved it...
Had to get a pic of the baby bump...
(due in January!)
Kristal made some wishes with Cali and Lexi...
My bruise from the water slide the next day...
(kinda faint and hard to see. just wait...)
These 3 are such good friends!!
(These next ones Michelle took while they were playing with playdo)
We took family pictures on our last day there and then headed to The Original Pancake House for some lunch. YUM!! The kids like making things out of these waxy things when we go there...
After pictures and lunch we headed to the water park again. Tammy met us there for a few hours and then Michelle met us later with Geoff and Em (Em needed a nap so Geoff stayed home with her and then met us). It was so fun!
I had Tammy take one of me. Proof that I was there. :)
I tried to get a few with all of us but Lexi and Cali didn't cooperate. :)
Cali, Lexi, Lily and Aedan
Aedan walked across this thingy. I was surprised that he did it but he totally did! He did great too! One of the pieces was too far away after he already stepped off of one and he hung there for a while waiting for the lifeguard to come help him (nobody else was allowed in there except the kids going across).
hanging there waiting...
Cali "taking a shower" in the kiddie area...
(she was seriously rubbing her hair and humming tunes)
Aedan was rockin out to the music and I got it on video. The longer (better) video wouldn't upload but this little one would. At least you get to see some of it...
My bruise a few days later...
When we got home, Geoff gave the kids a bath and when Em was done he put a hand towel on her to dry. I was pretty cute...
On the way home we stopped at Costco for some hot dogs and smoothies, had some good car trip treats (Em enjoyed the Oreos the most) and stopped at Wendy's for lunch where Em begged some ice cream goodness off of Geoff. We stopped in Vegas to have dinner with Lisa and Wade but I forgot to take pictures while there. Here the pictures I did get of our drive home...
Em thought putting Aedan's shoes on was hilarious!!









































































































































1 comments:
What a fun week! I miss you guys...ugh...seriously. Love all the cute videos.
Post a Comment