Every year my grandparents come for the Disney half marathon. My grandpa didn't run it this year but Laurie did so they came down for the weekend. He planned an amazing surprise for my Mom. He built her a swing for her patio and brought it with him! When he got into town he realized that she didn't have anything to hang the swing from so he built a patio cover thing to hand it from too. Grandpa, Bill and Geoff spend Saturday out in the horrible heat working on it. It turned out amazing and I must say that I'm totally jealous! When we finally buy a house, I'm totally asking for a swing. ;)
Maegan got her hair cut recently so I took a picture of her and Cali since they both have short cuts...
While they were here the kids had a blast playing with him. He is the funnest Great-Grandpa! I took some pictures of them playing together...
We took some pictures on the swing with Grandpa & Laurie. Their great-nephew was visiting too so we got some of everyone (the swing pics have shadow lines but I wasn't sure how to avoid it)...


















0 comments:
Post a Comment