Friday, September 20, 2013

IPHONE PICS

These should finish August! Whew!

Back before school started, we went to a before school picnic for the Dual Immersion kids. Aedan got to meet his new teachers and Cali got to say hello to hers (she already knew them of course since they were Aedan's teachers. While there Em, wanted to swing and thought she was big enough for the big kid swings. Turns out she was! She held on and Geoff pushed her (lightly) and she stayed on for a long time. She loved it!






Em was having a super cranky morning!! Finally she calmed down when I let her have her bink, she had her book and her blanky on her head...

I got this Ariel shirt for Cali. In the store Em HAD to hold it every second or she'd throw a fit. When we got home, she saw it and it was the same story. So we put it on her and it fit her like a nightgown so I decided she could just keep it and I'd go get Cali another one. She obviously loves this shirt! When she was playing with Aedan's glasses I had to take a picture. Cali's shirt and Aedan's glasses...



In the morning we watch Baby Einstein. Em loves it! It never fails that whenever we watch it she has to be touching my arm. I am not sure why but it's pretty cute...

Cali was reading a story and both Aedan and Em sat with her. It was pretty cute... and then 2 minutes later Em was trying to take the book away from Cali. There was a tantrum. She's still learning how to share. It's a work in progress.


Em is such a girl! She's always got a purse or shoes (usually someone else's) or a brush or anything girly...






 Em tried to put my bra on. She seriously tried so hard. I laughed so hard. It was awesome...




 I made Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner and this girl ate it up! She loved every bite! She was also being super cute and smiley...


I went over to Rocky Mtn Choc Factory to grab some chocolates for my Mom and I got a little treat for the kids. Aedan didn't end up liking his so he gave it to a very excited Em. She gobbled it up for him...


Then we stopped by Mom's work to drop off the chocolates and she had superhero ice creams for the kids. There was more excitement!



For lunch one day (for the 1st 2 weeks Cali got out at 11), Cali made a "cheeto forest" in her sandwhich...

Cali used her new belt to make a skirt with her blanky. She is quite the stylist ;) ...

We went swimming with a group of friends and I brought Em's mini pool with us. She loved and and splashed around...

 
and ate Doritos and got some major cheese on her face...



the kids had fun swimming...


and Em stole someones chair and towel...

Just talking to her pal Minnie...




0 comments: