Here are a few pics...
Em got some ziplock bags stuck to her feet. haha...
Em found an old pair of Cali's shoes and HAD to wear them...
Em wanted to wear her black dress shoes with her pajamas and bring a toothbrush to go on a walk...
when we got back, she walked her stroller around the garage...
She just looked so cute...
She was playing with my glasses...
Em was so upset after Daddy left for work and the only way I could get her to stop was to start asking her where her eyes, nose, ears and belly button were. She loves answering. ;)
Geoff and I needed to run to Disneyland to get some wristbands for a passholder event that night so we took Em and Cali with us real quick. They had fun even though they only got to ride the tram...
After that I took Cali to take a test at school and while she was doing that Em colored on a paper. Cali's teacher was pretty impressed with how well Em held the crayon and colored. She's done that since she first picked one up. I love watching all the things she does...





















0 comments:
Post a Comment