The rest of the pictures to finish out July! Woo Hoo!!
Em has discovered that she loves to climb into the pool herself. She gets on her hands and knees and reaches out her foot (which is super far from the pool) and then scoots and scoots until she's at the edge. Then she slowly lowers herself in... slow enough that I could take pictures!
I made some more maxi skirts but this time I made one for Em It is supposed to be longer but her adorably chubby thighs help the skirt ride up up up until it's at her waist. Haha.
A few blurry but fun pictures of the kids jumping and playing on the bed...
I went to a church youth beach party and while there they had s'mores. I thought mine was pretty tasty...
Fun times with Em climbing on my face...
and trying on my chapstick...
We stopped at Wendy's for some frostys and Em was very excited to get her own. She totally knows when she doesn't have something that the kids have so now I buy her her own stuff. She always gets excited.
We decided to head out to Vince's Spaghetti for dinner one night. It's one of my favorite places and I always get so excited when we go there. Yum!! The kids love it too. ;)
I totally love this dress but this is only picture I got of Em wearing it before church. I did get some after church at my Mom's house but they aren't that great. So here she is in her dress...
she got into the dessert...
trying to summer sault...
She got the dress up shoes on and was walking around in them...
until her foot slipped out of the shoes and she couldn't get them to stay on...
(clearly she was devastated!)
playing "silly hide & seek" with Maegan and Aedan...
Em snuck over to Cali's chair and stole her taco...








































0 comments:
Post a Comment