Some more iphone pictures from July (yes, we're still in July! Lots of summer fun!)...
Our neighbors have a cool water table and the kids had an afternoon of water fun. They got Em all wet but she didn't seem to mind. She just played with the water while the kids splashed around her and played their water games.
I made some frosting later and Em had her first try at licking off the whisk. She was a big fan. :)
I went grocery shopping and Em held her hand out for a bag so she could help carry it in. What a sweet girl! ;)
Em loves pulling out all the cards from our wallets. Typical toddler right?
Geoff went to get in his car for work and Em climbed in right after her. She was too fast. So he let her sit there for a minute and "drive". She was so sad when I had to take her out so he could leave.
Aedan loves his friends big tractor toys so much and I found a set of little mini ones and got it for him. He loves them and was so excited about it.
Em playing in the car...
























0 comments:
Post a Comment