Wednesday, August 28, 2013

EAR PIERCING!

Cali got her ears pierced!! She had been asking for MONTHS to have it done but I wanted to make sure she was ready. She was so excited when we finally took her. We went to lunch (she chose Red Robin... shocker, I know!) and then we headed to Claire's in the mall. She was pretty nervous about it but did awesome! I could tell it hurt but she was so brave and didn't cry. She decided a hug from Mommy made it all ok. :)


Hugging the stuffed animal...
(it's supposed to give them something to snuggle during the piercing)


Not so sure about this...


All done! She was so brave!


When we got home it was raining a little but warm outside so the kids ran around in the rain for a little bit. Aedan and Cali played with the umbrella too...


 Em was walking around with a shirt and shoes on but no pants. I just thought it was kinda funny...


0 comments: