Wednesday, August 28, 2013

IPHONE PICS

Some more pictures from July...

Summer is all about being outside! The kids had a blast with their friends that live 2 doors down from us. One day they dragged out their table and chairs and all had lunch together outside.


Em put the kids floaties on and was walking around with them. She thought it was hilarious...





Grandma had some Avengers balloons she gave the kids and Em got all tangled in them. She walked around until they untangled themselves.



I was drying our big quilt over our kitchen chairs and the kids thought it made a perfect fort. They watched stuff on the ipad and ate their lunch under it...





For a youth activity (I'm a youth leader now at church) we made ice cream in a bag so the next day I had the kids do it just for fun. They had fun for a while but them mixing their own bags didn't last long. ;)




7 Eleven had a free small slurpee day!! I loaded the kids in the car and we went to go get some. Em even got her own and was a big fan! It was a fun treat for the kids...


 
(I got one too of course)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray you're back! I've missed seeing your kids! LOL