Wednesday, August 28, 2013

HOMEMADE PIZZA

I have this french bread that I make (from scratch... amazing, I know!) all the time. It's from my friends food blog and it's awesome. We all love it!! So one night we felt like making some pizza/pizza rolls and we used the french bread dough to make it. French bread dough you ask? It was seriously the yummiest pizza rolls (pizza for the kids) ever!! In fact we made it for my lil sister Maegan one time and she's been talking about it ever since! She's kinda picky so that's why it's a big deal. Haha.
We have a few secret tips that we use (thanks to my genius chef trained hubby) but since I plan to do a post on their blog about it I won't share our secrets here. You'll have to wait and see (or come over and I'll make it for ya). ;)
So I decided to take pictures of the kids making it one night because it's kind of fun for them to get involved in the dinner making process. They love to add their own toppings!

Em just loves climbing on the chairs and eating the pizza. :)




0 comments: